The need for dental practices to have a digital presence has only been accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic. Not just for visibility and credibility but increasingly for lead generation. SEO marketing for dentists is what separates your dental services in the crowded marketplace.
Dental SEO gets you...
- More leads
- More appointments
- More revenue
For dentists, SEO is the most cost-effective method to market and grow your business, and Quko Studio helps you do that.
What is SEO for dentists?
"SEO" is Search Engine Optimisation.
Optimising your dental website and its content to please the search engine's algorithms- which they, in turn, reward by pushing you higher up the "SERPs"- the Search Engine Results Pages.
As you will have noticed, when you search for a service online, you rarely stray farther than the first page. In fact, the first few results.
Dental SEO strategies (or dental search engine optimisation) utilise a range of tactics to ensure your website is one of these first results when your customers search for the services your business offers.
From tweaking the structure of your site so the search engines can navigate and understand them better (a key factor used to rank respective sites) to strategic content creation, that attracts customers, establishes your authority and builds your brand.
Why choose Quko?
Quko Studio is a dental SEO company with a data-driven approach and proven results.
Our SEO strategy focuses on content marketing, which is THE most cost-effective method of lead acquisition for dental SEO and dental marketing.
No costly Google ad campaigns, just content assets that work for your dental practice 24/7.
Rigorous research of the relevant dental keywords tells us what your customers are asking for online, and then our skilled copywriters deliver it.
Engaging articles communicating your expertise and services, optimised to satisfy search engine algorithms, get your site on that all-important first page in Google, and drive more leads to your site.
- data-driven approach
- most cost-effective lead acquisition for small businesses
- more leads > more appointments > more revenue
- boost your brand visibility
We take all the hassle of SEO and content creation off your hands, so your dental practice can just concentrate on catering for the new leads.
But we don't just talk the talk- contact us today for a free consultation and ask about our unique ROI money-back guarantee!
Our 10-step "SEO marketing for dentists" process
- A site audit and analysis to ensure it's fully optimised.
- We check your Local SEO is all in place, ie. Google My Business and the local directories to ensure maximum visibility here. Local SEO for dentists is even more crucial than many other businesses, with it being so location-based.
- We audit your current content to see what's working, what needs tweaking, and where you may need to concentrate your efforts.
- Our competitor analysis checks their areas of success, weighing up whether to target the keywords they are currently getting most success with and/or areas they are neglecting.
- Our keyword research establishes what search terms receive the most volume, with special attention to terms with the most volume and least competition/difficulty to rank for.
- Then, we tie this keyword research and competitor analysis together to create an SEO campaign in-line with your business goals.
- Our professional SEO copywriters create the QUALITY content the search engines love as much as your customers do.
- We promote the content to get the backlinks search engines use as a huge signal of your site's authority and trustworthiness (an aspect many small businesses neglect and one of the main reasons they struggle to gain traction with their digital marketing efforts).
- We keep in touch with our monthly progress reports, analysing your results in line with your specific objectives.
- We tweak where necessary, ever a work-in-progress, as you see your site move up and up the search rankings, and you hear that phone ring more and more with new customers!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does SEO cost?
Prices vary according to the scale and complexity of your needs. A rough rule-of-thumb is $1,000-$3,000 for a small business, with our prices very much competitive within this range.
We never advise anything you don't need and never propose extra expenditure on adverts. Instead, we concentrate on our speciality- cost-effective content marketing, with our special ROI money-back guarantee.
Do dentists need SEO?
Dentistry is a location-based business. With the Australian dental industry more competitive than ever, there are usually at least a few other dental clinics in the same area, and all fishing from the same pond.
Dental search engine optimisation is essential to make sure you are the one who catches the most fish (I'm done with that analogy now, I promise!)
How long does it take before I see results?
You may see results in the first few weeks, but the main benefits come within 6-12 months, as the search engines re-evaluate your site's domain authority in light of your new targeted and optimised content. From here, things really take off as everything you do- and have done- benefits from this new ranking and prestige. The growth from here is exponential!
Do you guarantee 1st spot on the rankings?
No one can guarantee 1st spot. If you see that promise, run a mile and then keep running. For certain search terms, you may be competing against industry giants with insurmountable 'domain authority'- such as Forbes or The Guardian.
So for many broader terms, it's simply not possible. To promise that is ridiculous.
However, the spots just below it ARE achievable. And for less competitive terms- albeit still with genuine buying intent- the gaps are there for us to go for those precious top spots.
We don't guarantee the top spot, but we DO guarantee ROI or your money-back, taking all the risk out of it for you.
Looking for SEO for dentists in Melbourne?
Ready to take the hassle, the guesswork and the risk out of your dental SEO marketing?
Contact us today for your free consultation.
Tell us your SEO goals and our expert team will find a way to get you there.